Frustra Bit Frustra Bit

Captain Low-Rez?

Looks kinda like Captain Low-Rez to me...

Pop the Bubbles. . .FAST! Pop the Bubbles. . .FAST!

232 bubbles

Good game with originality, but need to fix the tab cheating. You know, pressing tab and space all the time.

nmz502 responds:

Thank you for telling me about that cheat! I had no idea there was a cheat! It is fixed now :). It should be v1.2 or newer.

-nmz502

Overwhelmed! Overwhelmed!

A good shooter game

I like the idea and the music, and the upgrades/bonuses are a neat addition. You could release a second version, perhaps using better graphics than circles, but it seems a good game overall.

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

Secret Footage

Choose 'Be Killed' death, after he gets shot, right-click, press play, and... well, enjoy the footage.

Spriter 2.0 Spriter 2.0

Helpful Tool For Making Sprites

I wish there was a confirmation message when you click 'clear' because I accidentally clicked it and deleted all my amazing work! :(

Rebuild Rebuild

I like it

An addictive, fun strategy game about the Zombie Apocalypse.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Awesome!

Sometimes I wish this was how the original Space Invaders was programmed.

The Essay The Essay

Brilliant

This game is brilliant. Even though I can't type, I still think this game is cool. The idea is unique and I find the title screen music catchy. I also like the background of the title screen - letters just randomly spawning out of nowhere and falling downwards.

I would suggest fixing bugs and (maybe) a feature where you could set difficulty, like how fast the white text appears to make it easier for some people.

Overall, a great game.

Invisible Cursor Invisible Cursor

I cheated

I kept pressing the Control key so then the grey circle helped me find the cursor lol

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

A few mistakes?

First: When the old man gave him the epic item, why didn't the character just leg it to his car and fix it?
Second: When the epic item is received, the old man says it gives him mana power. When you get killed by the boss, you get another mana power. 2 mana powers?
But a good game otherwise.